Technology Learning Centre [TLC] Blog

Today is yesterday's dream and the beginning of tomorrow's potential…

Holiday Acitvities

on July 7, 2015

The holidays are a great time to recharge your batteries and spend time with your family.
A time to see new places and try new things…. So what have you been up to over the holidays?

Write a post to share what you have been doing and experiencing over the holidays.
Have you been somewhere new?
What have you seen or done?
Did you have something special on?
Who have you been spending time with?
Have you just been staying at home and doing some activities?

If you would like to post some photos please send me an email from your student portal and I can put them up on our Blog.

REMEMBER THAT SCHOOL STARTS BACK ON TUESDAY THE 14TH OF JULY

96 Responses to “Holiday Acitvities”

1. mrspayne143 says:

Hi Everyone

Last week I went with my family to the snow. We went to a place called Falls Creek and it is in Victoria.
    I learnt how to ski and it was very fun. I fell over a few times and I got a little bit scared but I went down the mountain lots of times and it got better.
    When we were there it snowed and it was really special. The snow flakes covered our car and all the houses. We got to make a snow man (like Olaf) and ride on a sled called a toboggan.
    I had to wear a lot of special ski clothes, plus ski goggles and face mask to keep warm!
    Some days it was -2degrees! BRRRRRRRR!!!
    I think we should go again next year because it was lovely to have a holiday at the snow.

What have you been doing in the holidays?

I hope you are happy and safe πŸ™‚
    From Mrs Payne

2. tamara143 says:

Hi Mrs Payne,

On Saturday we went to George St Hospital to see my Aunty’s baby girl. I went with my Aunt,Grandpa,Grandma,Sister,Brother,Mum and I. I went in my aunty’s car I sat in the middle with my Aunty’s babies.And shared some hot chips with her.My Auntys babies was fighting with me for the chips so they cried so loud that It broke my ear.My Uncle was there too. My Aunt friend came too.

From:Tamara πŸ™‚

3. mrspayne143 says:

Hi Tamara
    I am glad to hear that you are having a special time with your family at the hospital. A new baby is very special and exciting! I hope that the new baby is healthy and happy. What name did your Aunty call her? I hope that you got to have some of the hot chips too πŸ™‚
    See you on Tuesday
    From Mrs Payne

4. tamara143 says:

Hi Mrs Payne

My Aunty baby new name Scarlet .And my older brother is seeing it on Wednesday afternoon.

From:Tamara πŸ™‚

5. tamara143 says:

Hi Mrs Payne

On Wednesday my mum,little brother,little sister,older brother and I.My family went to the movie to watch Mionion it was very funny so laugh.My brother Christoper went there to because his friend was there to so his went to sit with his friend.πŸ˜…

From:TamaraπŸ˜—

P.S.After that we say thank you for my mum.😍

6. tamara143 says:

Hi Mrs Payne

Some day I with my family playing games liked computer to go our blogs,ball games,
    PS3. My mum to read my book to make my brain smart and grow into great people liked my brother in year 8.My litter sister and I help my mum clean our bedroom and the bird cage. πŸ™‚

From:Tamara πŸ™‚

7. lyne says:

Hi Mrs Payne,

It was my Birthday in the holidays. I slept at my Grandma’s house a night before my birthday. Secondly I got home and get dress and got ready for my birthday’s party. Thirdly one by one friends came over to play and then we all had lunch together. We had party pies, chips, spring rolls and nuggets. It was sooooo tasty. πŸ™‚ Next we played activities. There was stick the carrot on Olaf, decorating cupcakes, playing with my pets Fluffy the rabbit and Jonny the guinea pig and playing on the jumping castle. Then we cutted the cake. Saddly no body ate the cake. πŸ™ Finally I had a bath, opened my preasents and my cousins and grandparents came over for dinner.
    Did you have a great holiday?

From Lyne

• mrspayne143 says:

Hi Lyne
      It sounds like you had a fantastic party. Did you see some of you friends from our class there? I love the sound of the Olaf game – it reminded me of all the snowmen that I saw when I went to the snow. I had a great holiday with my family skiing πŸ™‚ Have you ever been skiing before?
      Happy Birthday for the holidays!!!!
      From Mrs Payne

• lyne143 says:

Hi Mrs Payne,

Thank you for the reply.I did see some friends in class.Jessica and Joanne came over and we had a fantastic time.

From Lyne

8. tamara143 says:

Hi Lyne

Sorry I don’t come because my parents were busy at home.So I maybe come to your birthday next year.Who was there?

Happy Birthday Lyne πŸ™‚

From:Tamara πŸ™‚

9. nathan143 says:

Hi Everyone today is fun and they i do math and i went shop to buy things and i went to my brother.

from Nathan
    p.s.s it was fun. πŸ™‚

10. nathan143 says:

Hi everyone went to my friends house. it was good and i played there.
    from Nathan

p.s i hope you have a good time πŸ™‚

11. zolanda143 says:

Dear Mrs Payne,
    In the holidays l went to the city wih my family,just to have fun.We went shopping for a very long time.Then we went to see the Sydney Harbour Brige.To eat we had Mcdonals.It was really fun.Finally we went home.I had a great time in the city because l didn’t walk that much
    Do you miss the holidays now they are over
    From Zolanda

12. tien143 says:

Hey Phillip and Kevin,

In the holidays I went to my grandma’s house to celabrate my cousins birthday. He was 5 years old so now he is 6 years old.I was really,really bored beacause it was he’s birthday and when he calls me names.

What did you do in the holidays.

From:Tien

13. naoia143t says:

Bula Ayub,
    For the holidays I didn’t do that much I only played football and play my tablet.I spent one week with my perants and the other week I spent with my cousins.
    From: Naoia πŸ™‚ πŸ™

14. braiden143 says:

Howdy Everyone,

In the holidays I went to my cousin’s house. I had to stay there for a while. we played games

From: Braiden πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

15. andy143 says:

Hi everyone
    In the holidays i went to
    bowling,lasertag and McDonald’s
    it was so GREAT!!!!!i had
    fun!!!when it was later i
    got one stike where
    all of the sticks where
    down.

have you been to bowlind?

From:Andy πŸ™‚

• tamara143 says:

Hi Andy πŸ™‚

I have being at bowling with my aunty,my brother,my uncle and I.And I also went there when it was my little brother birthday.:)

From:Tamara πŸ™‚

16. phillip143 says:

Hi Steven
    In the holidays I went to the snow to ski down the mountian and my cousin skiied so fast beacause he wanted me to win the race.

Next we went home to eat some bread and we went to sleep.

From:Phillip

17. nathan143 says:

Hi everyone
    I went to the swimming pool I leamt to swim and I went I a car to the shop.I slet at my brothers house and I went to my friends house. We played comper and I saw the minons.
    from Nathan
    p.s. I hop you have a good time

18. sophia143 says:

Hello every one,

I went to Hoyts to watch Minions and it was very funny.My favourite minions are: Kevin,Stuart and Bob.

I went with my auntie,big sister and my two cousins.’The Minions’is about minions who are looking for a villan to be thier boss

From:Sophia πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

19. tamara143 says:

Hi Zolanda,

During the hoilday I went to my cousins to have a sleep over there for 1 day.Frist I packed my bag to get really on Wednsday night.Secondly when I finished eating.We had to play outside.Later we watched a movie called The Maze Runner:).

From:Tamara πŸ™‚

20. sean143 says:

In the holidays I played bowling. I also went in the arcade and I played this scary game.When I went to sleep I had nightmares.Later I went to my dad’s house and flew a kite. After that I went out to dinner. It was FUN.I also went to watch the Minions.

21. kathleen143 says:

Hi every body,
    In the holidays i whent to the movies to watched the minons.First my mum paid for the ticket.Seacond we got a box of popcorn .Then we watched the minons,it was veary funny.
    from kathleen
    πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

22. steven143 says:

Hi everyone,
    In the hoildays I went to Snowy Mountains with my friends called Jason,Roni,Kevin and Jack. We woked up at 4 o’clock so we didn’t miss the bus. After that we bought some bread then we went to the bus stop. In the bus we played games like Ipad,music and chess. When we got there we bought a house first to stay in it. We had to leave in 3 days. When we bought that house we went to the snow to play. We saw a snowy hill to do sledging down. When we went home we celebrated Jason’s brithday. We didn’t have cakes but we had party bags.

From Steven

23. matthew143 says:

HI Kevin
    In the holidays me and my brother,my uncle, and my aunty saw the minon movie.
    It was very funny!
    The minons were geting angry but Kevin the minon had a plan in the beginning of the movie.the plan was that kevin took two minons on an adventure.

24. sala143 says:

kioda everyone,
    In the holidays my cousins came over but their dad stayed home.When they came over my little cousin went to sleep while my older cousin her friend and I were having fun,the on my cousin ipod and phone.The next day my little cousin wanted me to play hide and seek but I said no then after in 2 weeks later they had to go home .
    From:Sala
    P.S Was your holiday fun

25. lyne143 says:

Hi Jessica,

In the holidays I went to a dinosaur museum in Camberra.

First we drove from the Snowy Mountains to the dinosaur museum.Then we parked the car there.

Secondly we took photos out the front and went inside.I was a bit scared because the statues moved.

Thirdly we bought things from the gift shop to bring home.

Lastly we went home. It was a amazing day.

From Lyne πŸ™‚

• tamara143 says:

Hi Lyne😍

How long did it take your family to get at Camberra.😘

From:TamaraπŸ˜‰

26. jess143ica says:

Hi Lyne
    In the holidays I went to a restraunt to celebrate my grandpa birthday. All my cousins and Aunty wear there. I ate lots of food. Then we had some cake then my grandma gave the kids receve a red envelope. Then we went to this place to buy clothes. then we all went home. Later I played on my tablet until it was time to go and have a bath.
    Ifeet happy πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
    What did you do?
    From Jessica πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

27. raymond143 says:

Dear Steven,
    In the holidays we went to the ballhouse with my cousin. I played in the very deep hole full of balls. It nearly made me sing. Next we went to the ball wall. It made me fall and it was funny. It was a great time.

From Raymond.

• steven143 says:

Hi Raymond,
      When I was a young kid I went there. Now I’ve forgotten the ball house. My mum said to me that I fell down and I cried.

From Steven

28. ayub143a says:

Hi everyone,
    In the holidays everyday I went to my cousins house and sometimes my mum bought lasngua and I bought some games.

My cousins and I toke turns playing some games like Watchdogs.We had to go outside for 1 hour and sometimes we played soccer or trying to get the from someone and hit the ball on anyone.It included fighting and tackling.Another cousins of minecame.

my cousins included:
    two brothers
    two sisters
    one baby sister
    I mum
    My cousins aunty
    and 1 dad

Then I went home and traded some games with my cousins before I left and when I got home I played the games I traded with my cousins.
    πŸ™‚

29. nathan143 says:

hi everyone,
    in the holiday’s i was going to watch the minions but we couldn’t straight because our step aunty was robbed.the robber only tock the money not the card.it was scary and sad.from joshua πŸ™

30. vili143r says:

In the holidays i went to the zoo and i saw a kangroo and crocodile and a wombat.
    From:Vili

• tamara143 says:

Hi Villi

What type for zoo did you go with your family.Did you touch some animals at the zoo.
      What colours was the crocodile? πŸ™‚

From:Tamara πŸ™‚

31. Christopher143 says:

hi everyone
    in the holidays, at the cinema I saw the movie Inside out and minions. The cinema I went to was Event cinema. I bought popcorn it was butter flavored and it was good. I even went to sydney aquarium. I even went to see jessie,buzz and woody
    P.S. I think that this school is the best.I like this school because it really cool and I have Awsome friends at this school. I think that this school rocks πŸ™‚

• tamara143 says:

Hi Christoper😏

How was inside out was it funny,silly or crazy.πŸ˜‰

From:Tamara😊

P.S. I’am glad that you liked our school.πŸ˜‹

32. elisapeta143 says:

Hi everyone,
    In the holidays Ptricia and I saw each other at PJ’s training. I went with Patricia’s mum, dad, pj, older sister and her little brother. Did you know whenever we see each other we scream and call out each other’s name. Then we went to the canteen to buy lots of packets of lollies to eat so we didn’t starve and get hungry.

From Elisapeta πŸ™‚

33. safari143 says:

Hi Naoia,
    In the holidays I went to the hospital to check Pascal’s foot to see if it was good or bad.the took Pascal’s pants off him.We waited then they called pascal when they called pascal we want to the Doctor and the Doctor then they cut pascal cast off pascal’s skin was very pink. From safri

• tamara143 says:

Hi Safari

How is Pascal now?

From:Tamara πŸ™‚

• naoia143t says:

Hi Safari,
      Thanks for posting a really good comment to me.You are doing great. Well done!!!!
      How is pascal going?
      From:Naoia πŸ™‚

• steven143 says:

HI Safari,
      I hope Pascal’s foot gets better. Did you waited a long time So they can called you.

What hospital did you went?

From Steven

34. patricia143 says:

I saw Elispetta and her famliy at the feild playing foolbat and playing touch foolbat Ifelt good It saw at cabra matta rugby leagae club vs canley vale kookas club. from patricia.:)

35. joanna143c says:

Hi Jessica,
    In the holidays I went to a huge park.I went with my step dad, all three of my sisters my brother and my mum. when we got there my mum set up the picnic.we all ran to the play area.We had to climb all the way up the ropps but when I got up there I got scared and climb back down,I asked my bigest sister to come with me and after that I wasnt scared enymore I hope we go agin because it was so fun

from Joanna :):)

36. kevin143 says:

Hi Jeix
    I stayed at home.
    at home I played with my friends. There was two friends pl

37. leon143 says:

Hi tien on In the holiday it was a my brithday coasin were asleep in the livingroom. I asked my mum when do I get to my present she seaid soon Then my cousin woke out my brothre my mum, sister

38. jerix143 says:

Hi Kevin
    In the holiday I went to my dads farm and when I got there I got my stuff out of the car.I drove the dunebuggle and a moter bike and made a fire and slep over for four days.
    When I got bored I watched my mum movies and when I went.

39. nathan143 says:

Hi Jerix
    I went to my cousins and we played games on the ipad and I win at the games. we went to the shops to buy food and we went home to watch tv. at night we went to dinner.
    from nathan πŸ™‚

40. phillip143 says:

Hi mrs payne
    In the holidays I went to the cinema to watch minions. we ate popcorn.

Nxet we went home to go to sleep.

41. tamara143 says:

Hi Mrs Payne,

On Saturday afternoon at 1 o’clock my family went to a restaurant to have a party and the party was a frozen.When we are eating Elsa from frozen came to the restaurant to do face paint and make animal balloons for my animals balloon I got a puppy balloon.We have a frozen cake and cupcakes some people choose the cupcake or the cake.πŸ˜€

From:Tamara😘

• mrspayne143 says:

This sounds like a great party Tamara. What flavour was the cakes and the cupcakes?
      Was it blue. I made Alannah a cake and it was a frozen one. She really liked it πŸ™‚

• elisapeta143 says:

Hi Tamara

Did you really see Elsa and have a Frozen
      party?
      i think you are having fun.
      (:

42. tamara143 says:

Hi Mrs Payne

Yes the cake and the cupcakes was blue. πŸ™‚

From:Tamara πŸ™‚

43. tamara143 says:

Hi Elisapeta😍

I did have a frozen party if you do believe ask my cousin in year 6.πŸ˜‰

From:Tamara😘

44. tamara143 says:

Hello:Mrs Payne

On Sunday my little sister,my Aunty,my uncle, my Aunty babies and I went to a big park. Fristy my mum drop me and my little sister and my grandpa house to go to the park. Secondly we get in the car and drove to the park.Tristy we got off the car and walk to the park.Finlly my uncle tuck as to the duck pond to feed the duck and we saw one eel,a nine duck, two gooses and two more duck on land with it baby ducking.Then we went back home my uncle drop me and my little sister home. 😘
    From:Tamara πŸ˜›

45. steven143 says:

Hi Mrs Payne,
    In te hoildays we went to the Apartment with all my cousins name Ryan, Nathan, Justin, Sam, Cristen and Amy. We went there because it was Nathan birthday. On level 5 there is a swimming pool. We went there and we play SPLASH! It went in my eyes but then I got my Goolgles on.

Did you went in a apartment?

From Steven πŸ™‚

46. sean143 says:

on tuesday it was brothers birthday after school i went to my house to get ready for dinner. for dinner we had to go to the buffet and we sang songs on the radio when we were riding in are car when we got into the buffet we had soooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo much food we had to chose all of our food. i chose mash potato’s and also i got a mashmellows on a stick i put it in the chocolate fountain.

47. tamara143 says:

Hello Mrs Payne

On Friday after school I went to my brother friend birthday and he turn 7 year old.Fristy we went home to get change.Seconly we went off the car and went inside to play and my brother friend was there to.Thirdly we cut the cake inside the cake was rainbow.After that when we finish eating we went outside to see a dog the dog is a girl.Finlly I went with my brother friend mum to buy Mackies at Livepool.We went back to eat and one of my brother friend went home at 5:45pm and I and my brother and sister went at 6:45.

From:Tamara

48. steven143 says:

Hi Everyone,
    In the holidays I watch the minion Movie.
    It was so funny. I tell you wants my favourite part, well I’ll show you. The two minion was trying to snach off the rocket launcher. But then the minion fired the rocket launcher. The man next to them said THAT WAS AWSOME! My friend was busy laughing then he got in big trouble. After the minion movie WE ATE MY FAVOURITE FOOD AND ITS KFC.

From Steven

49. steven143 says:

Hi Everyone,
    In the holidays I went to Roni house. I saw my friend Roni, Jason, Kevin and Jack. I went there because Roni invited. I ate pizza but at the morning I already ate pizza. Instead I get to eat KFC. When my friends saw it they dropped their pizza and rush to the KFC. My dad said you can’t it eat, its for Steven. I ate it all. we played a game called ham ball. At 9 o’clock we all went home.

Did you went to your friend house?

From Steven

50. tamara143 says:

Hello everyone

On Sunday it my birthday and I’am turning 9 year old.My family went the to movie to watch Pixel I think it about four men was in a group because they are best friends one of the man said “look there a big monster that is made out of block” so all the men went to attack the monster so the monster ate the men.I think the monsters are made out of blocks.

Have a great holiday.

From:Tamara πŸ™‚

P.S. have you seen the movie.

51. tamara143 says:

Hi Everyone

On Thrusday my Auntys,my Unlce and my cousin to my house to eat pizza because it is my day birthday he turn 41 year old. My Aunty went to pizza she brought 12 pizza and 3 soft drinks. It was fun when everyone was here. πŸ•

From Tamara πŸ˜›

52. tamara143 says:

Hi Everyone

My family the movie in 3D it was sooooo cool.

From Tamara

53. tamara143 says:

Hi Jessica

On Sunday there was a Moon Festival at Cabrmatta. Firstly in the moring I woke up,brush my teeth,brush my hair, and got charge.Secondly I drove to my Uncle house and when we got there we got off the car and walked to Cabmatta I was tired because I have to push my little cousin. When we all got there all of us was soooo hungry that we have tell my dad we was hungry.After that when we finshin eating we walked around and I saw Mrs Guan and Mrs Chen I said hello to Mrs Chen.Finnly we have lunch and we went home.It was fun.Did you go to the Moon Festival?

From Tamara

• jess143ica says:

Hi Tamara,
      I can’t belived you saw Mrs Guan and Mrs Chen. So cool this year I was at Canley Heights I saw Jade, Sophia and other people from our school. That was on New Year Day.
      From Jessica
      Did you go to the moon Festival?

54. lyne143 says:

Dear everyone,

I’m having a wonderful holiday and I hope you had to. I’ve been to the beach and went to lots of playgrounds. I will come back in a few days which I’m really looking forward to. I’ve heard you’ve made a movie and doing rounding up and down in math. I hope you have a lovely week before I come back and be safe.

From Lyne

• tamara143 says:

Hi Lyne

Did you have a great time. I missed you when you went over seas. Who did you go with. Are you coming back this Wensday or next Wensday? πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™

55. tamara143 says:

Hi Mrs Payne

On Saturday in the afternoon my family went to the park never my house. When I rides my bike there I saw a wedding at my neighbor house. So I said “Happy wedding day” there said thank you. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

From Tamara πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

56. Tamara says:

Hello Everyone

On Sunday in the moring. Me and my dad went to see a job very far away. I’m the moring I woke up at 6 o’clock. Me and my dad went on the car. And then we drove off. My dad brought me McDonald’s for breakfast. We stop at a river in the river there was a boat. My dad drove the car in the boat. Me and my dad sat at the front to see the fish. Then we drove off the boat to the job. When we drove back home I felt sooooo sleepy that I felt fast asleep. It was the best day in my life. πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

57. Tamara says:

On Tuesday in the afternoon my Uncle,Aunty and babies cousin came to our house for lunch and dinner.For dinner we have KFC. When we finish eating me and my cousin went outside to play with my dog and toys. My Uncle and Aunty went home at 8:04pm. The KFC was very delicious. It was the best day in my life. πŸ˜‰

58. Tamara says:

Hi Mrs Payne

When I went to the job I saw some little,small,brown and scary crab.

59. tamara143 says:

Hi Mrs Payne

On Saturday my grandma and grandpa came back from Hong Kong to see my aunty,uncle and my cousin. My grandma bought out some clothes. My grandma bought me a Chinese dress for New year day but the dress was small.

From Tamara

60. tamara143 says:

Hello Mrs Payne

On the 27th of December my family,my cousin and my aunty is going to the movie at Liverpool. We are watching Hotel Transylvania 2. It about monster been friends. Have you seen the movie yet.

From Tamara πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€

61. tamara143 says:

Hi Everyone

During the holiday my family, my cousin,my aunties and my uncles is going to the beach house to stay there about 1 or 2 nights. Have you and your family been to the beach before?

From Tamara πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€

62. tamara143 says:

Hi Everyone

During the holiday my aunty,my brother and my cousin went to New Zealand. We stay there for 1 week.I was my first been in New Zealand. Me and my aunty share a room and the boy share a room. We have a lot of fun. I hope all of you have a safe and happy holiday. See all of you on the 28th Thursday.

From Tamara

• mrspayne143 says:

Hi Tamara
      It sounds like you are having a very exciting holidays. I hope that your family is taking lots of picture of all the fun things you are doing. you will have lots to tell me when you come back to school!
      Stay Safe πŸ™‚
      From Mrs Payne

63. tamara143 says:

Hello Mrs Payne

During the holidays me and my family went to the Library to watch a police and a fireman show. At the library I met a policeman named Rong who come to our school to learn about bullying. But he told as about what do police do. After that we talked a firefighter. Firefighters help people if is a emergency like fire, if your stuck like in a burning house. Later on we took a picture with the fireman and the police. Then we done some activities and face painting.

Have a stay holiday

From Tamara